Spending time with the family is very important for children, especially with the arrival of summer. It’s a great time for outdoor activities. Spending time together is a determining factor in the emotional and psychological development of children.
Here are some activities you can do with them:
- Cooking as a family. The little ones love cooking, trying out new recipes, experimenting with ingredients and getting their hands full of flour. It is also a great way to chat with them, have fun and teach them about the importance of nutrition.
- Going for a walk. Going for a hike or a walk in the park stimulates their emotions and awakens their curiosity.
- Doing sports together. Practicing any physical activity is beneficial for your health and doing it accompanied is even better. It’s about you introducing any sport such as swimming, basketball or soccer into your children’s lives and being the example they can follow.
- Watch movies or series at any time of the day to spend a pleasant and entertaining time. This helps them to be fully attentive to what is happening.
- Making crafts at home. Bring out your creativity and create crafts that can attract the attention of the little ones. You can do it with any material you find at home. For example, use toilet paper roll and colors to create animals.
- Dancing and singing. Turn the music up loud and let yourself go. This helps reduce stress levels and strengthens the heart. In addition, it has many other benefits.
You can also play checkers, chess or trivia with them. If you haven’t tried our educational platform yet, you can do it for free by filling out the following form