With the arrival of summer, children begin to have more free time to play, it is an ideal time to go outside and enjoy doing numerous activities. It is an opportunity that families can take advantage of to develop their children’s imagination, leading them to make interesting discoveries and explore new places. Summer is ideal to continue learning in a fun way, through activities and games.
If you don’t know what activities you can do with your family, here are some ideas:
- Hiking. It’s a great way to get them in the habit of exercising and staying active. Over time, children will learn to respect and care for the environment. Choose an easy route and do it with them!
- Camping in the garden or on the terrace. You can set up a campaign at night by starlight, admire the sky and enjoy a very pleasant evening with your family.
- To prepare ice cream. It is a very entertaining activity to spend time with the family, there are lots of recipes on the Internet that you can try to make. You only need a few molds, some fruits, water, milk or yogurt.
- Cycling. If your children are very young, you can attach a saddle to your bike. In the case of older children, they can follow you and enjoy nature together.
- Go to the library. Not to study but to surround yourself with books, listen to audiobooks, watch a storyteller or simply find something entertaining to take home.
If you haven’t tried our educational platform yet, you can do it for free by filling out this form